Why I Wrote this Blog

I make no apologies for the initial reason for writing which was purely for some creative therapy! And this works. I get to absorb myself in the writing, sometimes going 'there,' so you can see the true side of MS.

However, by proxy,  something else quickly developed when I first began writing. When I look back at my career, indeed all the roles I have undertaken since the age of fifteen, I've always helped people. As cliched as this sounds, I have! This very easily translated into this blog.  It is so important to me that I help others better understand MS, be it their own or that of others

I wrote this blog for me and now I write this for both you and I. 6,500 of you have dropped by to read my wonderings, and I really appreciate it. I hope you get something from them too.

Remember that of you'd like to be notified of more of my crazy, sorry,  insightful writing, please feel free to like my page which provides info over and being my blog:

https://www.facebook.com/myMSbullyandme/

Thanks for stopping by!
X


If you have enjoyed reading my blog and would like to be notified of new posts and information from other organisations, please follow me at https://www.facebook.com/myMSbullyandme


Popular posts from this blog

Blogs, Vlogs & Lots of Dialogue: Where Have I Been?

Ghosting Someone with a Chronic Illness

A Chronically Ill Christmas