Where have I been?

Gosh, it's September and I haven't written a blog for a while. This is probably not a bad thing as it means I've been busy, though not so busy that it's been counter-productive.
I've been working on a couple of guest blogs. The below was for the MS Society, and really came from a reflective place, thinking about what I wish I had known when I was newly-diagnosed with MS.

https://www.mssociety.org.uk/care-and-support/online-community/community-blog/5-tips-for-newly-diagnosed-msers

I have also written a guest blog for the next issue of New Pathways magazine for MS UK, which will be released on 1st October. In it, I talk about the small changes I made whilst on holiday to ensure that I paced myself but still had an excellent one.

In the middle of writing the guest blogs, I went on holiday with my family for the first time in three years, and it was delightful! In fact, the MS Society picture shows me on the cliffs of a bay in Dorset.

I've been working on a few blog posts but, as always, I tend to shelve them away for future use. I promise to write another soon.

In the meantime, keep well folks and keep pacing yourselves!

Carla

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs, Vlogs & Lots of Dialogue: Where Have I Been?

Ghosting Someone with a Chronic Illness

A Chronically Ill Christmas